1. All outdoor and indoor soccer parents and community members are called to and strongly encouraged to come to a meeting to discuss the future of the soccer program. Please come out to the hall on Tuesday October 11, 2016 at 6:45 PM or Sunday October 16, 2016 at 3:00 PM.
2. We are in need of a soccer committee. This will be a group of 6 to 8 people that are willing to help out with soccer. We will need one person to be the main contact with ENZSA and come to board meetings, people to help with registration, distributing and managing equipment, managing coaches, setting up photos, etc. Training can be provided.
3. We will be having our Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 7PM at the Hall. We encourage you to come out and have your voice heard and also hear what South Clareview has been up to this past year and also how we intend to support the community in the coming year. We will be voting on and accepting people to join the board!
4. We are having a Halloween Party on Saturday, October 22, 2016. The cost will be $5.00 per family (pay at the door) with a hot dog lunch being served and concession open. There will be music, games, cookie decorating and a prize for best costume!
5. We are hiring a rink attendant. Please see information on the rink link.